Skip to main content

Legal Advice

The following can assist or direct you in seeking legal assistance in non-criminal cases.

Legal Aid Services: Help with non criminal only civil cases.800-952-9243


City Attorney of Russellville. Know your rights as a tenant in the State of Arkansas. Advice when facing eviction. Trey Smith 479-968-2098


Brought to you as a community service by the following sponsors.